Step 7

If the assessor has confirmed that the vehicle is a write-off then the following additional documents will be required from the insured: (Normally the assessor will assist with this process): 1. Two signed change of ownership forms. 2. Original registration certificate 3. Settlement letter from the bank (if vehicle is still under HP agreement) Assessor will uplift vehicle from panel-beater to an SIS nominated salvage contractor. SIS will then credit the amount of the salvage to the claim upon receipt of the salvage money

Call Now Button