Domestic Insurance

Cover for your residential buildings, home contents, private motor vehicles, trailers, caravans and personal effect taken away from your home

Business Insurance

Insurance cover for SMME’s and large Industrial risks for their assets, legal liabilities and profits/rentals (e.g. shops, offices, factories, schools etc.)

Specialist Insurance

Specialist insurance for Contract Works, Aviation, Engineering, Specialised liabilty covers , Truck & Trailers, Marine Transits etc